Monday, April 22, 2013

Buy Smartphone Night Stand Made for the Bed Universal Fit Smart Phone Sleeper Holder for I Phone and Samsung



Smartphone Night Stand Made for the Bed Universal Fit Smart Phone Sleeper Holder for I Phone and Samsung by Marco




This hands free smart phone holder works well. Its simple design makes this smart phone holder easy to use. Simple, light weight. Use it anywhere. Just place the base under anything even your leg.Has 27" LONG well made goose-neck tubing. Universal cradle opens to hold even the largest Smart Phones. Works with All Apple I Phones and I Pods. Adjustable Grip. Well Made. Take your SMART PHONE to BED with you in STYLE. Get a Smart Phone Sleeper. Patent Pending.Read more Smartphone Night Stand Made for the Bed Universal Fit Smart Phone Sleeper Holder for I Phone and Samsung

Smartphone Night Stand Made for the Bed Universal Fit Smart Phone Sleeper Holder for I Phone and Samsung Feature

  • Apple I Phone 5 Smart Phone Holder Made for The Bed Universal Holder
  • Just slide the base under the mattress for HANDS FREE enjoyment
  • Slide the base under your leg while sitting for HANDS FREE enjoyment
  • No Bolts - No Screws - Ne Velcro - No Clips - No Adhesive - No Suction Cups
  • Keep up with Facebook and Twitter Skype Hands Free all night long.




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment